When you own an investment property you can either manage the property yourself or you can use a real estate agent to manage it for you. Here are some things you should consider before making a decision:
- will you save money by managing it yourself?
- are you prepared to deal with tenants and all of the repairs?
- are you ready for the responsibility and do you have the time to spare?
- do you know what your rights and responsibilities are?
- do you know the tenant's rights and responsibilities?
- how will this affect your tax?
If you decide that using a real estate agent to manage your property is preferable, then First National Real Estate Kew is delighted to help you manage your property. We have an extensive list of active and approved applicants interested in properties for rent in our area – so contact us today for a simple and efficient property management process.
For more information about First National Property Management, download this brochure.